Monday, January 16, 2012

Sick Baby

LittleDude has been sick for a few days. This is the first time I've ever had a sick baby (minus his freaky viral infection at 2 weeks) and it is SO freaking hard! He was miserable. Crying, not sleeping, snot running down his little face. I felt so bad for him. Thankfully today he is feeling better. He still has a cough and a runny nose but he got a good night of sleep last night and is much more cheerful now.

On the upside of things, I am very excited for tomorrow! I get to go back to school! I missed last Tuesday because LittleDude and Dude were sick so I finally get to go back this week. I am ready since I did independent study all last semester. I really missed my friends. And as much as I complain about school I really do like it. Also tomorrow is an awesome day because I am getting some donor milk for LittleDude. I have been in contact with a woman who is going to give me 800+ oz of breast milk for him. This warms my heart and makes me happy that people are willing to do this kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment