Friday, January 27, 2012

Happiest Baby Ever

Sometimes I think I have the best, most happiest baby ever. He is regularly cheerful- that is his default mood. He doesn't cry much and he is getting to be such a funny little guy. Lately he just laughs at me out of no where and he will anticipate a raspberry on his tummy or a tickle and start laughing before I even touch him. He's such a joy!

On Ravelry there was a thread about the things you love about your baby. I realize now that I could have added a ton more things. Here is my list:

10 things I love about you:
  1. how you look exactly like your daddy
  2. how I can tell you’re smiling even when I’m not looking at your face
  3. the fact that you’re very patient with me
  4. the way you topple head first onto the bed when you’re tired and want to go to sleep
  5. your giggle
  6. your hair- especially when its sticking up all over the place
  7. your personality- you’re so friendly/happy/easy going/nosy
  8. your love of baths and showers
  9. the fact that your daddy and I made you and you lived inside of my body
  10. when you squeal when you’re excited

No comments:

Post a Comment