Thursday, January 12, 2012

Motherhood TMI

So I know I don't have a ton of time or patience for blogging (mostly because I'm lazy) but I think I want to give it another shot. Having a baby has totally changed my life and I think I need a place to unload sometimes.

I am definitely not the type of person to hold back in the honesty department especially when it comes to gross things. That is where this blog gets its name. I am the queen of TMI according to my friends and being a mother brings all sorts of new TMI to the mix!


For example today- I was changing LittleDude after he pooped all over his onesie. Kid was sitting naked as a jay bird on his changing table and I'm bending down to go find him a new outfit. While rummaging through the drawers I hear him giggling. So I look up and there he is playing with his manberries (yes, apparently it starts as early as 5 months!) and laughing! Its funny for now but I hope he doesn't want to do that in front of me when he's older!

Ohhh the joys!

No comments:

Post a Comment